Friday, October 10, 2008

friday night...oohh friday night

Do you realize that humans couldn't stop complaining? like if you're given sunny day, it's too Hot and you start complaining about the sweat and all those things. and when it was raining, you said how we can go to school/work if outside is raining. what a human sense...
BUT, since i'm human too, I was complaining for a freakin' hot weather today!!
awww..i went to Eunos this afternoon around 2pm and i felt like the sun was just above me..The heat could melt me dead ( okay it's too much..hahah)
Was supposed to meet someone there in Enterprise One, but at the end I didn't manage to meet him coz even the workers didn't know when he would come back from his pray. What a day...

I head back to home, and took a little rest. Around 6pm I went to the gym. I found that my body was kinda stiff coz I was tired due to my Johor's trip. =D
but guess what, the boost from shisa was liked adding my strength. hahaha..oh My..i felt stronger.lol
Felt good, but I could still smell of shisa everytime I breathed heavily..geez..

hmmm..nothing much after that. Just bought some goods from fairprice after I had finished working out and had my dinner too.
okay tomorrow is SATURDAY, but I got extra class for my Price Theory class.haizz...
but it's fine..in the morning i might go to the gym in my friend's place before heading to class.
hopefully I don't fall asleep in the class.hahah
ciaooo!

No comments: