Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random thought at 4.38 am

Humans are not easily satisfied.
we are sometimes thinking, How if I was born as someone else? What are you doing right now if you were a different person from what you are now.
We forgot with what we have been given so far, and asking more than what we've got. Have you ever thought that way??
yeah it's one of human senses, feeling of never satisfied.
Even mountains of gold, it will never been enough for one of human beings.

Or sometimes you may cross this kinda thought. Do you what your position is right now?
yes I know in my family's environment, I am the eldest child. I'm carrying the most responsibility for my parents and two sisters.
But do I know what my position in society's circumstances? Or even put it simple, do you know what your position is for yourself? what are you supposed to do in your current state?
Are you doing the best thing that you need to do right now? Standing in the very best and steady ground for my both feet?
And it will come to a question whether you know the meaning of life for you.
Life is a choice
There are two types of human...Alien or Robot.
Robot, you are told to do so..or Alien? you are break free, do all the stuffs you wanna do.

World keeps changing. Tomorrow may not be the same as yesterday. Or Today, won't be the same as yesterday.
My thought won't be the same as right now which I sit nicely and safe in my own room writing this blog.
So what's the stagnant feature in this world? The changes itself. It will keep changing and changing..

We all have lotsa questions that left with no answers. What's life? why are we born as a poor or rich? Is this our carma? Isn't it unfair that you aren't even sure what you did in your previous life but you were in your current condition?
(I'm grateful thou to be in the position what I am now)
However, we all humans are getting used to succumb with those questions that left no answers.
Destiny??

No comments: