Friday, October 10, 2008

Johor's Day + annoying Officers

I just came back from Johor. Yes it's JOHOR. the city that is notorious with its thieves, but cheap food! (compared to Singapore, yes it is..dohh)
I was going there with my friends, 5 of us, included me. Everything was fine, we went to Danga Bay, and I tried shisa (hopefully i spelled it right =P) and WOW! the taste is good! haha..smell of pineapple was surrounding me. lol
But...there were always rainbow before raining huh..so the "raining" part was we walked down the street with an empty stomach and anxious over our legs to reach the place coz one of my friends who knows the place like forgot where the place it is. hahah..
yeahh that's good that we finally managed to find the place. Or elseee...i dunno..can't speak any vulgarity.LOL

After that we started to go back to Singapore around 10pm from Johor. hmmm..it didn't take so much thou to reach the checkpoint, and took 170 to immigration office.
guess what?!! my friend got caught coz he brought two packs of cigarettes.geezz...what a fluff!
supposedly we could bring two packs of those, but we're just happened to know that we could just bring 19 sticks of cigarettes. No less no mOre..
all of us were desperately hoping that the officer could just forgive him without any fine or what.
luckily, my friend was released by receiving the preach from the officer, and paid the fine JUST for the TAX. hahaha..LUCKY!=D
fiuhhh..or else he needed to pay $300 for one pack!
but think of it, oh come on..one pack there is just RM 9! here is liked $11 with additional nasty picture on it (throat cancer, feet cancer, u named it..)
it's kinda ridiculous thou to put such kinda picture on that huh...It won't make people from smoking, helloo..

okay now i'm damn sleepy..can't take it..and hopefully tomorrow I can get up early and go to the gym..HOPEFULLY =P
Wish me luck coz tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna offer some of my dad's products! heh...
Good Business = increase in ALLOWANCE...hahaha..
kiddin! =D

take care all!
byeee

No comments: