Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's been long time coming

Hey..fiuhh it's kinda very very long time that i've never updated this blog. Feel like losing my mood to write everything I've been through day by day.
From the past days, I could say there were a lot things to spill the words over here, such as watching F1 Singapore Night Race by FREE! yeahh it's free dude..hahah
thou I couldn't watch the most thrill event like Massa's accident, it's okay..(Youtube is a free website to watch any event u missed.hahah =D)
Smell of Rubber + noisy roaring machines are the BOMB! can't wait for the next year F1

I'm supposed to start studying seriously for my exam by this Monday. But laziness took control of me. dohhh..
was liked trying to revise my Finance, luckily I could finish one chapter with falling asleep several times. =P
pity myself that I don't have many activities nowadays, but yet I don't feel the atmosphere to switch my study mode to ON. and there comes stressful. =(

alright it is 12.26pm here..and I must prepare for my class. 2-5pm finance! hopefully I don't fall asleep this time around.
P.S. I was liked falling asleep everything I came to the lecture. I wonder why..it's just the lecture is quite boring, or it's me that I couldn't understand, so I'm just giving in..hahah

byeee

No comments: